Last Chance Beauty Queen

by Hope Ramsay | Romance |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 2/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Amazon Editorial Review

"Last Chance captures the essence of Southern charm and quirkiness. I'm totally captivated!" --- Sherryl Woods, New York Times bestselling author

Dear Reader,
Gracious me, my beautiful daughter Rocky sure could use my help. I always knew she wasn't much interested in the local boys - but who'd have thought she'd come home with English royalty?
Trouble is, Hugh wants to buy some of our folks' land. We don't want to sell, but Rocky's job depends on her closing the deal. And though Hugh's obviously smitten, I'm not sure he's right for my Rocky. Oh, he's classy and handsome - and you should've seen the way he judged pies and fixed stock cars at our Watermelon Festival! - but what do we know about him, really? I know I sound like a nervous mother hen, but after forty happy years with my Elbert, all I want is to see my little girl find the same.
Well, time for me to quit chattering and get back to Miss Bray's wet set. Always nice talking to you, and remember: the Cut 'n Curl's got hot rollers, free coffee, and the best gossip in town.
See you real soon,

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/13/2016 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Sending out as a selection from the General Literature VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Thanks for sending from the General Literature VBB! This looks interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 02, 2019
I haven't read anything by this author before, this is a really cute story. I love quirky southern characters.

Released 1 yr ago (7/7/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf of the Little Free Library on Noonday Creek Trail, near Downtown Woodstock when taking a walk with Lumbermoose. I was pleased to see quite a few books inside. Enjoy the book!