Lonesome Dove: A Novel

by Larry McMurtry | Westerns |
ISBN: 1439195269 Global Overview for this book
Registered by spfldjohn of Springfield, Massachusetts USA on 2/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by spfldjohn from Springfield, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 11, 2012
This book was given to me by a good friend. She gave it very high praise

Journal Entry 2 by spfldjohn at Springfield, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 25, 2012
This is a great book!!

Journal Entry 3 by spfldjohn at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/1/2012 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released in Based on the Book Bookbox

Thanks! Enjoy the book!
You have not only found yourrself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Thanks! Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Taken from GoryDetails' Based on the Book bookbox. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 116 Beltran St. in Malden, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (2/12/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, 116 Beltran St. in Malden, Massachusetts USA

After hanging onto this book for much too long, I am letting it go unread. Time to face the reality that I'm a very slow reader and it would take me too long to get through it. I'm just sorry that I didn't come to this conclusion much sooner. I do hope it will quickly find a reader.

Released for 2019 Great Backyard Bird Count Challenge hosted by GoryDetails.
Released for Keep Them Moving challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!