Blood Brothers

by Brian Lumley | Horror |
ISBN: 0812520610 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 10/8/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Retail purchase currently in my TBR...

Cover blurb:

The vampires have been vanquished! Harry Keogh and the armies of the dead have destroyed the evil taht once plagued the world. Nathan and Nestor, secret twin sons of the Necroscope and a proud gypsy woman, were children when their father, his humanity poisoned by his fearsome struggles, sacrificed himself to save mankind.

Yet there are vampires still, vampires crueler and stranger than any the Necroscope had faced. When these new, merciless killers swoop out of the sky, Nathan and Nestor are men--but they have few of Harry Keogh's miraculous powers.

Torn from each other by battle, the sons of the Necroscope journey across the vampire world, exploring its mysteries, each seeking the powerful, terrible vampires, his missing brother...and the woman they both love!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Thursday, June 29, 2006
I waited far too long to read this book. I read the first five in the Necroscope series over quite a few years.. typically spacing them out a year or more, wanting to take my time. It had been a few years since reading the fifth book. Well, I'm very glad I finally got around to reading this one! It was so great to be back on Sunside (and Starside, for that matter). This book was a fascinating continuation of the series! And the ending.... well, let's just say it won't be long at all until I read the next in line! Awesome!

My better half is interested in the series, so I'll hold onto this until he starts to see if he's interested...

Journal Entry 3 by CruiseAddict from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Yet another in my TBR stash!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Tuesday, March 04, 2008
CA has changed his mind on reading this series. Will RABCK or wild release this soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Reno, Nevada USA on Friday, June 27, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (6/28/2008 UTC) at Reno, Nevada USA

Sending as a RABCK to Yvensong!

Journal Entry 6 by yvensong from Reno, Nevada USA on Thursday, July 24, 2008
This has made it! I'm so glad that it didn't get lost in the mail!

I've read the first page, and really look forward to finding time to delve into this.

Thanks so much for sharing, Jare