The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears at the World's Most Famous Cooking School

by Kathleen Flinn | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, February 11, 2012
Bought at the Punahou Carnival.

Eh, bored, giving up. Very little to do with cooking or the Cordon Bleu. Author goes to class, reports on what her classmates said to her, then goes home to her boyfriend.

Mailed to stringofpearls, 2/23/12.

Journal Entry 2 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Received today - thanks, ghir! I like food/cooking stories so I'm hoping to enjoy this. I have a couple of TBR's ahead but I'll definitely read it soon and pass it along.

Journal Entry 3 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Friday, April 13, 2012
I enjoyed this. An American woman's account of moving to Paris to attend Le Cordon Bleu even though she had no formal cooking experience or even the ability to speak French well. An unconsidered plan maybe but gutsy :)

Journal Entry 4 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Thursday, February 7, 2013

Released 9 yrs ago (2/8/2013 UTC) at Escondido, California USA

Mailing this to cafekat, it's on her wishlist. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by cafekat at Rotonda West, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2013
This has been on my wishlist for quite sometime. Thank you so much, stringofpearls! I look forward to reading this.