One Small Step

by P.B. Kerr | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by chefcrossing of Brooklyn, New York USA on 2/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by chefcrossing from Brooklyn, New York USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Released in Manhattan.

Journal Entry 2 by chefcrossing at New York City, New York USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at New York City, New York USA

Released as part of a bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 12, 2012
Taken from chefcrossing's Space Bookbox with thanks!

Looks like fun. :)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014
I won a trip to Space Camp many years ago and had a great time...but that's nothing compared to the adventure Scott has!

Quite a wild ride; my vision would never have allowed me to do what Scott did, but even a "four-eyed" girl can dream... :)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 21, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/21/2014 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book came to me in a bookbox; it's going out in another. This time it's JennyC1230's Shrinking Teens Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 14, 2014
This book returned in the Teens Shrinking Bookbox.
My daughter, RCOUFAN and I will look through and read/release or pass on the books in some way. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Monday, September 12, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/12/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in #5161 Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy!