Lullabies for Little Criminals

by Heather O'Neill | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 2/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 08, 2012
This is an excellent first novel. Even though it is a work of fiction I found it very plausible and compelling reading, most likely due to Heather's personal experiences and observations as a child growing up in Montreal. The story really had an impact on me, for example, I was soooo relieved when Baby was finally able to escape Alphonse's clutches, just love that bit! Well worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 26, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/27/2012 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Off to the ACT.

Journal Entry 3 by Kausie_Bro at Macgregor, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, December 16, 2013
I forgot to log this book when I finished reading it and I am actually glad I did because at the time I thought it was a good book but not AMAZING, although what it takes for a book to be amazing I think I am still trying to figure out. However, now, over a year on and I can still remember specific aspects of the story that obviously resonated with me without me realising (as opposed to looking at the cover of a book and knowing you've read it but not being able to recall at all what it is about). So that has taken it up in my esteem :-)

P.s. I apologise for the extended lack of action on your books Marmee463. I got pregnant and got busy reading pregnancy and childbirth books and then had a baby and got busy being a mum to an infant :-/. He is heading in to childcare in the new year for a couple of days a week and I have set the remaining books from you aside to make sure I read them before anything else :-)