She's Come Undone

by Wally Lamb | Audiobooks |
Registered by sleone of Oakland, California USA on 10/5/2003
Journal Entry 1 by sleone from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, October 05, 2003
I loved this book. Wally Lamb is a fantastic writer. I found this copy (in perfect condition) in a UBS and will be willing to trade it.

Journal Entry 2 by sleone at trade with fellow Bookcrosser in Oakland, California USA on Saturday, October 11, 2003
Release planned for Tuesday, October 14, 2003 at trade with fellow Bookcrosser in Oakland, California USA.

Wonderful book. Trading with another bcer.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, October 19, 2003
Got this in the mail yesterday. Thanks sleone! To be read soon...

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
A very good book, but definitely sad. At one point, I became so involved in the book that I had to make myself put it down because I had started feeling rather depressed. There is a quote on the front cover that describes the book as "hilarious" or something of that nature - I'm not sure what book that person read, but it wasn't the same book I read.

Planning to add this to a bookbox that is coming my way.

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail at bookbox in Wrap It Up Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 11, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/11/2006 UTC) at bookbox in Wrap It Up Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Added to Wyldewomin's Wrap It Up bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 08, 2006
Caught in Wyldewomin's Wrapped Up Bookbox. I've heard so much about this book..can't wait to see for myself! Thanks everyone:)

Journal Entry 7 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2009
This was a great read.......it brought back memories (I'd forgotten about "having a bird"LOL) It was sad in some parts, I didn't find any hilarious parts either, but there were some chuckles. I was happy with the way the author ended the story also. I'll definitely be looking for his other books. I don't give 10 stars often, but this definitely rates them.

Journal Entry 8 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 30, 2009
This book is on its way to The Book Thing in Baltimore, MD. Happy travels,little book.