Backseat Saints

by Joshilyn Jackson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by debbie4osu of Lewisville, Texas USA on 2/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by debbie4osu from Lewisville, Texas USA on Saturday, February 04, 2012
Good book, but it is not light hearted. It tells a very good story, and it is worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, February 19, 2012
Love this author. Stole it from my sister's bookshelf. Not really...she handed it to me. Now in Mt. TBR

Journal Entry 3 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/6/2014 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Off to Seattle as requested in a VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, April 13, 2014
Thanks very much!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Fictional story of a woman in a violent marriage. She was abandoned by her mother, beaten by her father, had a suspect boyfriend in high school, and married a man who regularly put her into the hospital. This might have gone on until she was dead but for meeting a gypsy woman in the airport who read her (tarot) cards and told her that she needed to kill her husband before he killed her. So what is sweet Ro Grandee to do? This book is about her thought processes and choices.
It reads quickly and was consistently interesting.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017
I am listing this book in bookstogive's Lit/Fic VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, February 22, 2017
I am removing this book from the Lit/Fic VBB and putting it in the J author bookring.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, February 23, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/23/2017 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Put it in the J authors bookring and mailed it off.

Journal Entry 9 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 04, 2017
I received this book in the mail from BooksandMusic of Seattle, Washington who sent it to me as part of the ABC Bookring--J Authors.