The Wee Free Men (Discworld)

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingSkyringwing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 2/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingSkyringwing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, February 04, 2012
Culling the collection. I've read this one, and it's classic Pratchett. 'Nuff said!

thoroughly enjoyable story. At Canberra Book Crossers' monthly meeting

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Nicholls, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, July 28, 2012
I picked this up at today's BC meet at Café Sweet Copper, Nicholls, ACT. Thank you.

Needle-n-Thread asked for a couple of books to read and I passed this to her. She will pass it back to me when she has read it.

Journal Entry 4 by Needle-n-Thread at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, August 12, 2012
Thank you for the book, but I couldn't get into it. A strange story. I returned the book to Goldenwattle.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2012
My first Discworld story. I enjoyed the fun read. Thank you for the opportunity.

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Friday, March 22, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/23/2013 UTC) at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia

Released at the Bookcrossing meet at Benedict House, 39 Isabella St, Queanbeyan.

Enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by beli-jg at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2013
Always a pleasure to step inside Terry Pratchett's world

At the Canberra BookCrossers' monthly meet up

Journal Entry 9 by winggoldenwattlewing at Mount Stromlo, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2013
I picked this book up today at Scope Café at Mt Stromlo Observatory, ACT. No-one else wanted to read it, so I will release this somewhere.

Released 4 wks ago (12/27/2019 UTC) at Outside of Cherrybrook Metro Station in Cherrybrook, New South Wales Australia

Left outside the Cherrybrook Metro Station, NSW. To whoever picks up this book I hope you enjoy the read. Please consider making a log here, so all readers can follow the book’s journey and know the book has found another reader.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing