Brother to Shadows

Bring the World to You
by Andre Norton | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 1/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (2/18/2013 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, February 24, 2013
Your wonderful box of books made it here safely. I see alot of known and unknown authors here. Quite a few of these look like books I might want to read, with a few series that I will have to track down earlier books for. Thanks so very much for the books bookstogive.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
I was about 50 pages in when I remembered how much I enjoy Andre Norton's writing style. This sci-fi drama pulled me in and kept me enthralled. When it ended I was surprised at how I wanted more of the story. Looking at the Goodreads entry for the book it looks like this is book #5 in a loosely connect series set in the same Universe. Happy, I can learn more about the Forerunners, the shadowy Guild and the people fighting against it even if I am not following Jofre, Zurzal, Taynad, and the Jat. Sadly this ends on a cliffhanger, and the author passed away in the early 2000's so we won't see any more adventures of these four as they search out forerunner artifacts.

Released 2 mos ago (6/30/2020 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the Little Free Library.

MVIMG_20200630_104902