The Triumph of Katie Byrne

by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 044023719x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingthegoaliegirlwing of Vancouver, Washington USA on 1/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, January 16, 2012
Thank you for finding this book and welcome to bookcrossing! Bookcrossing is a wonderful place to share your love of reading with people all over the world. If you decide to register instead of remaining anonymous, when someone else journals this book you will get an e-mail notification. It is a lot of fun to follow the travels of a book that passed through your hands. Again, welcome to bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 06, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent to bookstogive in exchange for postage

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 10, 2012
I received this great book from thegoaliegirl who was trying to lighten her load of books, I am happy to help out! On to MTR it goes and then it can continue it's travels.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Friday, June 07, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/7/2019 UTC) at Henderson, Nevada USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 5 by wingjlautnerwing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
Picked up from my mail box today. Thank you, bookstogive, for generously releasing boxes of books all over, so that they can find new homes. A bookcrosser after my own heart.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjlautnerwing at Starbucks @ W. Warm Springs & Julia St. in Henderson, Nevada USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (6/25/2019 UTC) at Starbucks @ W. Warm Springs & Julia St. in Henderson, Nevada USA

In the book box inside.