Blood of the Fold

by Terry Goodkind | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by laserlout of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by laserlout from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012
Book 3 of the Sword of Truth

Journal Entry 2 by laserlout at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/9/2012 UTC) at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Belmont

Journal Entry 3 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
On shelf May '13

Journal Entry 4 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2013
August 2013

Journal Entry 5 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 06, 2014
Jan 2014

Journal Entry 6 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
March 2015

Journal Entry 7 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 23, 2015
June 2015

Journal Entry 8 by wingbelmontcafewing at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/5/2016 UTC) at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Picked up

Journal Entry 9 by mehpinkgirlie at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 10, 2016
I quite liked this book, given that I had not read the first two in the series. Had a few head scratching moments, but otherwise I really liked it. I'm not against reading a story out of sync. If I saw any others from the series in a bookstore then I might pick them up too.

Journal Entry 10 by mehpinkgirlie at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (4/10/2016 UTC) at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: Belmont Cinema Cafe OBCZ Shelf

Journal Entry 11 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 06, 2016
On shelf...August 2016

Journal Entry 12 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 25, 2016
On the shelf... Nov 2016

Journal Entry 13 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2017
Back on shelf....Jan 2017

Journal Entry 14 by wingbelmontcafewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
On shelf....Sept 2017