Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by TaxManager of Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 1/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by TaxManager from Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012
There are three copies of this book in our house!

I bought this one when Woolworths in Louth closed down, then at some point I have obviously picked it up somewhere else and my partner's daughter has bought it.

I've not read any of them yet but as I had two sitting side by side I thought I would register one for later release.

Journal Entry 2 by TaxManager at The Square Sail in Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 24, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/25/2012 UTC) at The Square Sail in Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Taking this to the meet up to release either in the pub or possibly nearby on a wild release walk.

Welcome to Book Crossing! If you are new please take a look around and consider joining book crossing - it is free and confidential and it is great fun following the progress of your books.

Please name TaxManager as your referrer.

Don't forget to do another journal when you have read the book and also when, hopefully, you re-release it.