The Lost City of Z: A Legendary British Explorer's Deadly Quest to Uncover the Secrets of the Amazon

by David Grann | Nonfiction |
Registered by medvezhonka of -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on 1/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by medvezhonka from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, January 08, 2012
Biographical about colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett’s quest to find The Lost World in the Amazon - a city he baptised: City of Z

Journal Entry 2 by medvezhonka at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Oslo S

Journal Entry 3 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Wow, I've had this book for a crazy long time ... ! Now I no longer remember how long it's been since I picked it up. I think I picked it up in the OBCZ shelf that used to be in the cafe La Baguette. It was definitely several years ago. Since then I have read the book and quite enjoyed it. It tells a fascinating story and is well written. But also at times rather depressing. Now it's finally time for this book to travel again.

Journal Entry 4 by LeishaCamden at Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2019 UTC) at Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Will leave the book on a table by what used to be, or maybe still is, who can tell, Melt Grilled Cheese.