Odd Man Out

by Matt McCarthy | Sports |
ISBN: 9780670020706 Global Overview for this book
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 1/7/2012
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, January 07, 2012
Picked this up yesterday on a foray to Book Warehouse at the outlet mall in Williamsburg. Plan to read soon.....

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, June 10, 2013
This was a very good book, and inside look that compares with Ball Four (and another book tracing a man's year spent in the low minors I read almost 30 years ago, A False Spring) for being revealing accounts of that whole lifestyle.
I like the way he shifts back and forth in viewpoints from his current-day status as a doctor to the perspective he had then as a player.

will release soon.....

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (7/11/2013 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Sending to bookstogive to go into her OBCZ - hope it finds a good home!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 15, 2013
I received this book in a RABCK box destined for my OBCZ, thanks so much for the donations! They will be heading out to the shelf shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Landsdale , Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 22, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/22/2014 UTC) at Landsdale , Pennsylvania USA

Sharing my ABC books with other Bookcrossers, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 02, 2014
Book arrived! Thanks.