Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2)

by Alyson Noël | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 1/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2012
From the back cover:

Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers increase, Damen's begin to fade after he is stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life.

Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, where she uncovers not only the secrets of Damon's past--the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden--but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them--or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker by the day.....

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2012
Just finished reading this book.....now I am sending it to Bkind2books for the tag wishlist game.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, January 09, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (1/9/2012 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, January 13, 2012
Thanks for this wishlist book - I read the first one in this series and wanted to see where it goes.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012
This is a generous 5. There was way too much angst. I am beginning to really think Ever is a total idiot.  The ending sucked like a Hoover.

Will probably give to my friend at work since she read the first one

Journal Entry 6 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/30/2013 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending to JennyC1230 as a wishlist tag for NancyNova - see
forum

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 03, 2013
Thanks for the wishlist RABCK! I read the first book in this series, I don't remember too much about it, but I think I enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars. Looking forward to reading this to see what happens next! Hopefully I will enjoy it more than Bkind2books!

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 31, 2017
My Review: I just realized that I never journaled this book, I read it 3 years ago in January of 2014, that was right after my mother-in-law passed away, so I guess this book fell through the cracks. I do remember that I didn't like this book as well as the first one, but the character Ever was interesting enough that I had to keep reading it.

This book is available.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, February 10, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (2/10/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Downtown Woodstock. I've been leaving 5-6 books once a week since it opened in December, so many books are being picked up. Two of my books have been journalled. Enjoy the book!