Strange Highways

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/24/2011
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 24, 2011
Hardcover with dust jacket.

Not sure I've read this, so I guess I'll hang on to it for a while.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Times Supermarket - Liliha Square in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/5/2017 UTC) at Times Supermarket - Liliha Square in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, November 4, 2017: left in the free literature rack outside the supermarket door. (Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!