The Wild Swans (Illustrated Classics)

by Berlie Doherty | Children's Books |
Registered by wingelstapladorwing of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 12/21/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingelstapladorwing from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Dear reader, dear finder - thank you for coming here to see where this book has been so far. I hope you enjoy it! Do feel free to leave a journal entry below saying where you found it, what you thought of it, and what you intend to do with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelstapladorwing at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (12/22/2011 UTC) at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent to my partner in the Twelve Days of Christmas Exchange: Seven Swans a-Swimming. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by PrincessRainbow at Innsbruck, Tirol Austria on Thursday, December 29, 2011
29 December 2011: The little book arrived today. Thank you very much. It is one of my favourite stories.

16 January 2012: I´ve read the book and I like the story with the beautiful pictures very much.

Journal Entry 4 by PrincessRainbow at Zirl, Tirol Austria on Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (2/23/2016 UTC) at Zirl, Tirol Austria

The book travels in the "fairy-tale-box" of CrimsonAngel.

Journal Entry 5 by CrimsonAngel at Offenbach/Main, Hessen Germany on Saturday, February 27, 2016
This book came to me in my homecoming BookBox Märchenschatz. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 6 by CrimsonAngel at Offenbach/Main, Hessen Germany on Friday, July 14, 2017
I really enjoied reading this beautiful little book! At first I thought it was a variant of the tale of Snow White, but then I realised it is not. But I have heard a similar tale before, where the brothers were turned to ravens instead of swans.

Journal Entry 7 by CrimsonAngel at A friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 14, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (7/14/2017 UTC) at A friend, A friend -- Controlled Releases

I will give this book to a friend of mine who lives in Scotland now. She will take it back to the UK. I'm sure her little daughters will enjoy reading it!