White Crosses

by Larry Watson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 067156773x Global Overview for this book
Registered by nanunile of on 9/30/2003
Journal Entry 1 by nanunile from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, September 30, 2003
An all too possible series of unrelated events that the sheriff just has to unravel, some days he should have stayed in bed. Every hero has a fatal flaw, some are just lucky enough not to realize what their's is, the sheriff isn't that lucky. thoroughly enjoyable.

Journal Entry 2 by nanunile at Klekolo World Coffee, 181 Court St. (OBCZ) in Middletown, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2003
Release planned for Wednesday, October 01, 2003 at Klekolo World Coffee 181 Court St. in Middletown, Connecticut USA.

Journal Entry 3 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Friday, October 03, 2003
Caught at the coffee shop. Will attempt to read and pass onto my mother.

Journal Entry 4 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
I attempted to read this book a couple of times but somehow it keeps getting shifted to the bottom of my TBR pile so I have to decided to set it free again hoping it will falls into another person's hands who will enjoy reading it.

Released on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at Klekolo World Coffee 181 Court St. in Middletown, Connecticut USA.

Placed on a lower shelf of the bookshelf along with 2 other books.

Journal Entry 6 by bochmans from not specified, not specified not specified on Thursday, January 15, 2004
I'm still reading this book, but thus far it is great. The binding has a little wear from a past reader, but i'll take good care of it. On page 50 now, found at Klekolo's Coffee shop in Middletown, CT. I'll write more once I'm more into it.