Breath

by Tim Winton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 12/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 12, 2011
Will add this to Mt TBR - oh dear!!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 29, 2012
A well written, enjoyable read especially if you are interested in surfing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/5/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release this for Sunday's meet-up.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 4 by ruse1966 at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, July 08, 2012
I picked this up at the OBCZ in Templestowe after meeting up with the local BC meet up.
I really grateful to Marmee463 for sharing the meet up details, for buying a coffee and both Jo and Bronwen(I hope I have your name right, please correct me if I have made a mistake - I blame the jetlag!) for spending time talking about their love of reading.

Will be taking this an another book back to Blighty for a wild release.