The Clan Corporate (Merchant Princes 3)

by Charles Stross | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by chrismc2 of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by chrismc2 from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 08, 2011
Received from a member of www.readitswapit.co.uk. Intended for NSSFC

Journal Entry 2 by chrismc2 at Royal Mail, NSS Parcel! -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 16, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (12/17/2011 UTC) at Royal Mail, NSS Parcel! -- Controlled Releases

On its way to a bookcrosser for NSSFC 2011.

Journal Entry 3 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, December 31, 2011
part of an amazing NSSFC parcel, thanks again.

Journal Entry 4 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, October 26, 2012
really enjoyed this, think I know one or two other bookcrossers who might also.

Journal Entry 5 by sandyundead at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, February 08, 2013
Not as good as the first two in the series - took a while to get going, and not much seemed to happen in the first half.
I'll keep it to pass on to mum.

Journal Entry 6 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 09, 2014
Miriam/ Helge is struggling to find her place with her newly found family in the alternate world her mum hid her from. She is also having to learn a whole new language and way of living which is medieval compared to the America she was brought up in. Added to this is the intrigue between various influential groups, the fact that she is not trusted so she is being cut off from her businesses in the 3rd world she has recently found, and the fact that a Clan member has defected to the American law enforcement agencies. Oh, and did I mention a reducing number of people able to move between the worlds meaning that women who can bear children with this ability are at a premium and needed to bear children. Altogether it added to a very interesting story - even if it got a little confusing getting myself back into the worlds they describe.

Do you want this back Sue?

Journal Entry 7 by Katweeble at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Looking forward to catching up with friends at the October 18 uncon.

Released 8 mos ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Letwell Phone Box Library in Letwell, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

As were passing this spot we noticed the phone box library. We always have books in the car, so we dropped a couple off.