Habiba My Habiba

by Bob Danierla | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by La-Quimera of Villa Ballester, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on 12/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by La-Quimera from Villa Ballester, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Monday, December 05, 2011
In order to get books from other countries around the world, different from the old well known ones, I contacted via Facebook a cameroon writer, Mr Bob Danierla. I told him about BC, and the 2011 Challenge, for reading from all over the world among us. He told me he would be pleased sending me his book... and he did it!!! the book (the books) arrived today, and a lot of bookmarkers also.
I'll start reading, and sharing!! thank you, Bob!!

Thanks :-) I'm looking forward to reading this book

It was interesting to learn about other culture, so different and so far away, but it was't my kind of book.

Released 8 yrs ago (12/12/2011 UTC) at Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina

Vuelve a La-Quimera :-)

Journal Entry 5 by La-Quimera at Ballester, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Back in my hands!

Marilina85 told me that one of the cultural features she fond in this book was about polygamy. I'd like to read it, but as I started reading the other Danierla's book so this one will wait for me, meanwhile I'll look for more interested readers.

*******************
ooops... but I finally read it and I forgot to comment it. Mmmm I remember very few now, but I felt it as a young's love story in a more complex and complicated inviroment, specially about politics. Very different from what I use to read :)

Journal Entry 6 by petitejolie at Lugo, Lugo Spain on Tuesday, February 25, 2014
It's here!...in Spain, the book travelled to be with me, thanks to La-Quimera.

I hope to read it soon.I''l tell it !

Journal Entry 7 by petitejolie at Lugo, Lugo Spain on Sunday, November 09, 2014
It's a story whose style doesn't fit me finish, but is very interesting background story.
Knowing about other cultures is essential.
Thanks for sharing and thanks for making the book flow