Wild for Him

by Janelle Denison | Romance |
ISBN: 0425221970 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Ossiefry of Aljezur, Faro Portugal on 12/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Ossiefry from Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Monday, December 05, 2011
Reserved for flossie771, for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 2 by Ossiefry at Wishlist Tag Game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (12/18/2011 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to flossie771 for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Arrived today....thanks so much for tagging me!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, May 14, 2012
I have two copies of this book now, so I am passing this one along to JennyC1230. I haven't read my copy yet, so I'm not sure how it is.
Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Thanks so much for all the wonderful books! I like this author but I haven't read this one. I'm going to read this and pass it on. Thanks for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Book Description: Ex-marine and security agent Ben Cabrera isn't about to complain about his latest assignment protecting the daughter of a gubernatorial candidate. After all, spending 24/7 with Christy Delacroix isn't exactly a chore. But it turns out that Christy's seduction tactics are top-notch - and soon it's impossible to keep things strictly professional.

My Review: I really enjoyed this book! The characters have wonderful chemistry, even though they come from different backgrounds.

Reserved for the Erotic/Steamy VBB.

Released 7 yrs ago (8/14/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Bkind2books from the Erotic/Steamy VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, August 19, 2013
Came in the mail today - thanks, Jenny!

Journal Entry 9 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, December 01, 2013
A good romance with plenty of heat and chemistry between the characters. Christine is the daughter of a political candidate and Ben is hired to be her bodyguard - despite the differences in their backgrounds, they really hit it off and the sparks fly between them. It is a good read with a lot to keep you interested. One complaint - and it is minor - is that this author really needs to do her research better. Towards the end, the characters were speaking about how Christine's father lost the office of governor of Chicago. What?!? Chicago is a city, not a state. So did he lose the governor of ILLINOIS or the mayor of CHICAGO?? Gee, this is not hard - do a little fact checking. Otherwise, there were few typos or grammatical errors. I will probably be looking for other novels in this series.

Reserving for the next round of the Steamy/Erotic VBB

Journal Entry 10 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (12/19/2016 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Happy RABCK! Sorry this took so long to post. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Friday, December 23, 2016