A Time without Shadows

by Ted Allbeury | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 03, 2011
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Sherlockfan at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 17, 2011
A classic espionage novel 'caught' at the December meeting of Wellington Bookcrossers.

Time for books to go off my bookshelves and be enjoyed by someone else before moving right along to keep readers interested. Sorry this has taken so long to move.
Wellington Bookcrossers meet around 5.30 on the first Thursday in each month (except December & January) at TRAX cafe in the Wellington Railway Station.
Or if you are new to Bookcrossing do please visit our web site
www.Bookcrossing.com ad learn what a wonderful exciting world we are in.