On the Steamy Side (Recipe for Love)

by Louisa Edwards | Romance |
Registered by nmugirl of Frankfort, Michigan USA on 12/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by nmugirl from Frankfort, Michigan USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011
I put the book in a secret angel exchange package. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by nmugirl at Frankfort, Michigan USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (12/2/2011 UTC) at Frankfort, Michigan USA

The book was placed in a secret angel package. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 25, 2011
Received in my Secret Angel package from nmugirl. Thanks so much for my wish list book and all the chocolates, peppermints (tea and candy), emery boards, ornaments and Christmas decorations/bows/etc., hot chocolate, and so much more. So fun to open up this special package, and can't wait to dive in to this book. I read her first novel (Can't Stand the Heat), and if it is anything like that....it will be STEAMY!! She happens to be a local author, or was until she moved away from Sandusky, Ohio (7 miles from Huron) to Texas recently. Again, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, February 10, 2012
On the steamy side is just about right...Devon Sparks, chef, meets his match in Lilah Jane Tunkle, newly arrived from the hills of Virginia. A chance encounter in a bar leads to steamy, in-the-shower sex, and the romance is on; surprise!!-she and he meet again the next day at the restaurant he's temporarily running. It becomes even more complicated when his illegitimate son Tucker gets dumped on the doorstep of the restaurant, and Lilah becomes his live-in nanny. Will love result, or will the two kill each other over parenting issues?

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 29, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/29/2013 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Sending via media mail along with another title by Louisa Edwards, both of which were chosen from the VBB of erotic/steamy novels. Both are cooking! :)

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 15, 2013
Thanks for sending my choice from the Erotic Steamy VBB - Round 2. Cooking and erotica?? It's getting hot in here. ;-)

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
My Review: This was a great story! Interesting characters, lots of humor, romance and erotica too.

P.S. Since I've lived in the South all my life the Lilah Jane Tunkle character made me cringe a bit. So many authors write Southern women who are naive and gullible. Also, what's with the funny names? I can guarantee if the man was from the south the author wouldn't have given him a name like Bubba Beau Crankle or Jeremiah Zebbidiah, etc.

:-S

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 29, 2013
This book is in the Erotic Steamy VBB hosted by Bkind2Books.

Released 7 yrs ago (11/22/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Tribefan from the Erotic VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Friday, December 06, 2013
Arrived safe and sound! Absolutely LOVED the labels you sent as well! Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 11 by wingTribefanwing at BookMooch.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2018 UTC) at BookMooch.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.