Responsibility

by Nigel Cox | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, December 01, 2011
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by chicklitfan at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Caught at the Christmas function in December. Will read and bookcross.,

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 16, 2014
Picked up at a meetup with the Wellington bookcrossers. I've heard good things about Tarzan Presley but never managed to track down a copy, so I'm interested to try something else by Nigel Cox in the meantime.

Journal Entry 4 by chicklitfan at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/9/2015 UTC) at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Released at our bookcrossing meetup

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 09, 2016
I always struggle with books where the characters are unlikeable, and unfortunately this book suffers greatly from that - there's really nobody you can sympathise with (except maybe Bernadette, who seems to have to put up with a lot...). When I managed to ignore that aspect though, it was a good story, about how easy it is to just go along with things until you're in over your depth.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, August 13, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/13/2016 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Chuckacraft at today's meetup.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Very readable and amusing in places. Some interesting and oblique insights! But seemed to be a mix of tales with - to me - an unsatisfactory ending. Good luck with it, whoever' next .....