High Society

by Sarah Mason | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by trekwoman of -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on 11/30/2011
Journal Entry 1 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Paperback. Purchased used from a vendor at the West Los Angeles Farmers Market.

I bought this book more for releasing purposes and to help the seller's cause (eating disorder treatment and prevention). The storyline is rather vapid, even for this style of book. Basically, girl likes boy, girl is oblivious that boy likes her in return, girl spends much time acting like a dope and doing other things. Do boy and girl get together at any time during the story? You'll have to see for yourself.

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman at -- Somewhere, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/7/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Off in a prize-winner's box to Southernfryed.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, January 19, 2012
This looks a bit like the shopaholic books-which I really enjoyed. I'm looking forward to giving this a try. Thanks trekwoman!

2/3/17
Well here it is 5 years later and I'm getting ready to start this book. Reading it because 1) it fits Plum-Crazy's "what to read" for February theme: occupations. Mason=skilled stoneworker. 2) it has been on my bookshelf for way to long (too many good books, not enough time) and 3) I need a piece of fluff (easy reading) after the last couple books I've read.

2/08/2017
I'm not usually big on English writers because they use slang words I don't know or that have a totally different meaning in the US, but this was a fun read and what I thought I had figured out didn't happen exactly like I thought it would.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Cafe Strudel in West Columbia, South Carolina USA on Saturday, October 21, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/21/2017 UTC) at Cafe Strudel in West Columbia, South Carolina USA

left in the little free library