Point Blank (FBI Thriller)

by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by NMReader of Herndon, Virginia USA on 11/30/2011
Journal Entry 1 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Welcome to BookCrossing! It's a site for catching and releasing books and spreading the good karma of reading! Please make a journal entry when you FIND this book and let previous readers know how you came upon it. You may remain anonymous on this site if you like but it's very safe and spam free. We leave FREE books around for others to stumble upon...they read, and then re-release in a public place for someone else to enjoy. Of course you're welcome to keep the book if you prefer but it's more fun to watch them travel and to hear from them once in a while. I hope you enjoy the book but I especially hope you enjoy BookCrossing.

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 2 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011
B&N Overview
FBI Agents Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich face the most explosive case of their careers, pitting them against an unstable villain-with a very long memory.

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/17/2012 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Releasing to BigJohnLefty's Another Audiobookbox

Journal Entry 4 by k00kaburra at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, July 04, 2012
This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, CA before continuing its journey in BigJohnLefty's "Another CD Only Bookbox!"

Journal Entry 5 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012
This came back to me yesterday in my AudioBookBox. Will listen to soon.....

Journal Entry 6 by FeistyPom2Love at Carpinteria, California USA on Saturday, November 23, 2013
Thank you BigJohnLefty for sending this audiobook my way. It arrived safely in the mailbox.

Journal Entry 7 by FeistyPom2Love at Carpinteria, California USA on Tuesday, January 21, 2014
This is my 5th read (or listen in this case) for 2014!! I enjoyed this audiobook quite a bit and thought it was well read with a nice plot. The ending could have been better, but felt that this audiobook was good overall.

I'll be saving it for the next round of iwillrejoice's vbb. It contains 10 cds/unabridged

Journal Entry 8 by FeistyPom2Love at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (3/18/2014 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Sending off as part of iwillrejoice's audio vbb. Happy listening!!

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, March 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing this book!

Journal Entry 10 by brenter at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, April 12, 2014
This book was very entertaining. It is one of the best books I have listened to in a long while. I would like to listen to more like it.

Journal Entry 11 by askmargaret at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, July 17, 2014
I did NOT like this at all. FBI agents are not like they are portrayed.

Journal Entry 12 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, July 26, 2014
Reserved for booklady331's audio VBB!

Journal Entry 13 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, February 07, 2015
Reserved for iwillrejoice's vbb.

Journal Entry 14 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, April 29, 2016
Reserved for booklady's VBB!