Series Sampler Bookbox

Registered by wingelstapladorwing of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 11/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingelstapladorwing from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2011
UK bookbox featuring books from a series. trilogy, duology or whatever - the basic requirement is that at least one character in the book you put in be found in at least one other book by the same author. This could be the beginning, mid-series, or end. Genre wise, anything goes.

Please try to avoid having more than one book from any one series in the box at any one time, just to keep things interesting! Usual rules - journal the box itself when you receive it, and the books when you claim them. Please try not to hold on to it for too long - say a month, max? (3vie, if you can't get it moving before Christmas I'll understand!)

Any problems, PM me.

5. Rudifun23
6. disneyfreaksam
7. HerbertLooby

and back to elstaplador

Journal Entry 2 by wingelstapladorwing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (11/26/2011 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Off to the first participant. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, December 01, 2011
Yea, picked the box up from sorting office today. Will have a look through and try and get it out by the end of next week. ;0)

I chose First Among Sequels - Jasper Fforde and replaced it with Castle Roogna - Piers Anthony

Released 9 yrs ago (12/5/2011 UTC) at -- By post or by hand, bookring/ray in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Bookbox was sent today by Royal Mail to the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 5 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 08, 2011
This arrived yesterday - thanks very much.

Journal Entry 6 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 08, 2011
I've taken:
61 Hours - Lee Child

I've added:
I is for Innocent - Sue Grafton
A Study in Scarlet - Arthur Conan Doyle

Journal Entry 7 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 13, 2011
On it's way to candy-is-dandy.

Journal Entry 8 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Braintree, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Arrived safely today. What a lovely exciting parcel to open. Will endeavour to make my choices soon and get it on its way.

Journal Entry 9 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Braintree, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2012
Selected from bookbox:
Overture to Death by Ngaio Marsh
The Magicians of Caprona by Diana Wynne Jones
The Mindreaders by Margery Allingham

Donated to bookbox:
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
K-Pax by Gene Brewer
Shakespeare's Christmas by Charlaine Harris

Released 9 yrs ago (1/5/2012 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to yorkshire-lass - next in line for this bookbox

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, January 06, 2012
The box is now with me, it arrived safely this afternoon. I will try and get it on it's way again next week.

Journal Entry 12 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, January 13, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Thank's for including me, I've taken out four and replaced them with new ones.
Will be posting this off again in the morning.

Journal Entry 13 by Rudifun23 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Received thanks, will try to get it in the post to disneyfreaksam before the weekend.

Journal Entry 14 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 30, 2012
Received the box today. I have taken out:

Greenmantle by John Buchan

and will replace it with

Death of a Poison Pen by MC Beaton

I will get this box off as soon as I have an address.

Journal Entry 15 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (2/2/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

On the way to HerbertLooby

Journal Entry 16 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2012
It's safely with me now. Just perusing......

Journal Entry 17 by wingelstapladorwing at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, February 24, 2012
The box arrived home yesterday morning. Thank you all for participating!