In the Country of Men

by Hisham Matar | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by johnevelyn of Lantau Island, Islands Hong Kong on 11/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by johnevelyn from Lantau Island, Islands Hong Kong on Saturday, November 26, 2011
Another copy, this one from Malcolm

Journal Entry 2 by Lukerik at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
I sort donated books at the Oxfam on Magdalen Street here in Norwich. Great to see it’s travelled such a long way. Still in perfect nic and unread. I bought it myself and will set it free. I read it last year. Terrific book.

The next box I sorted had a first edition of Nicholas Nickleby in it. Not sure which excited me more...

Journal Entry 3 by Lukerik at Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (5/21/2019 UTC) at Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

In the Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 25, 2019
Caught at the Little free Library at the Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh, while I was releasing books there.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2019
So, I thought that the writing style in this was great, but the subject was just too sad for me at the moment. I realised that I had read this before so I am not missing out too much!