Wonderful World

by Javier Calvo | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2011
Borders was having a sale again, and I couldn't resist the $5 bin...

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 12, 2013
I couldn't really figure out what this book was supposed to be (and, I suspect, neither could its author) - thriller, farce, mystery, drama... in trying to touch all the bases it succeeded at none. There was the odd chapter where a glimmer of potential shone through, and I could see that there might have been an interesting book in there if only Calvo had settled on what exactly he wanted that book to be, but unfortunately those glimmers weren't enough to make up for the chaos of the rest of it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, October 19, 2013
Scooped up the books remaining on the table after dinner at Winnies Gourmet Pizza.

Journal Entry 4 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Queenstown Central YHA in Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/19/2013 UTC) at Queenstown Central YHA in Queenstown, Otago New Zealand

Left at the book exchange on the ground floor next to reception.