Shiver (Danger.com)

by Jordan Cray | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGinkosOBCZwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 11/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingGinkosOBCZwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, November 26, 2011
Picked up for release at Ginko Coffee House. Young Adult, internbet crime.

Released 7 yrs ago (12/7/2011 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

On the Shelves at the Ginko Coffee House. I hope you enjoy the book and leave a journal entry telling us all what happened. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or we would be happy if you'd join, and follow this book's travels throughout the world. It's fun, easy, free and the site will not sell your name or divulge information! Happy Reading!

PS If you can't bear to let this book go, that's okay, keep it, just let me know in a journal entry it has a good home!

Released 6 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Java Train on Pascal north of Midway Parkway in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left with the kids books.
#23 in D for December 2012 challenge.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!