Christmas Duty: About-Face/Outranked by Love/Seeking Shade/A Distant Love (Inspirational Christmas Romance Collection)

Registered by bamaforever of Clanton, Alabama USA on 11/23/2011
Journal Entry 1 by bamaforever from Clanton, Alabama USA on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Going to use as a rabck

Journal Entry 2 by bamaforever at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/23/2011 UTC) at Hutchinson, Kansas USA

Sending to heartthumper

Sure hope you enjoy it! About time I have one you would like to read, my friend! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, December 03, 2011
Thanks so much! I love Christmas stories! I will enjoy this during the holiday season. Thanks also for the stickers and the card with the Thanksgiving Prayer. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, October 27, 2012
Four nicely written romance short stories. Very enjoyable. Saving for a Christmas Book Box.

Added to Loriped's Christmas Book Box.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, January 31, 2013
I'm fairly certain that we haven't read these stories so I will pass this one on to mom who gets to read it first. Thanks for participating in our Christmas Box.

Journal Entry 7 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 14, 2016
Sending out to someone who selected it from a VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2016
the book is here! Thanks.

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 05, 2017
setting the status correctly

Journal Entry 10 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018
full of acronyms, which I found distracting to the stories. Skimmed and will release in December for the Christmas challenge

Journal Entry 11 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 02, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/4/2018 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week, name and Christmas release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!