A morbid taste for bones

by Ellis Peters | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Camperfan of Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on 11/23/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Camperfan from Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
The first cronicle of Brother Cadfael.
Gekregen voor BC, niet zelf gelezen.

Journal Entry 2 by Camperfan at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands

Dit boek is op weg naar dutch-book, ik kwam het tegen op haar 'wish-list'.
Geniet ervan ;-).

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, May 12, 2012
Bedankt zeg! Wou dit boek eens lezen, omdat er zoveel over gesproken werd op Book Talk. Jeej.. nu moet ik toch even wat langer twijfelen over mijn vervolgboek. Het zou The help worden, maar dat kan nu veranderen...

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, April 22, 2019
I´ve finished this book. It was an okay story, not a serie I would actually go out searching for. I have one other book in this serie and I will read that one though.

I will take this book with me to the annual BC-meeting in Castricum.

Journal Entry 5 by dutch-book at Kadebieb in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/1/2019 UTC) at Kadebieb in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Put in a bookcase on the street. Also a Geocaching location!

BookCrossing: the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.

Guess what - you've caught a travelling book! Welcome to BookCrossing, where you can follow the journeys of books released into the world.

How it works: The book in your hands has been registered on BookCrossing and has been assigned a BookCrossing ID number (BCID). Since you've caught and entered the book's BCID, you may make a journal entry below - let us know how and where you found it, maybe even tell us what you thought about the book, but most especially, let us know that one of our books is in good hands (if you wish to remain anonymous, you may opt for the AnonymousFinder option).

It's completely free to join, and I hope you'd consider placing my name (dutch-book) as your referring member.

BookCrossing is free to use, fun, and can be anonymous! READ AND RELEASE! Happy reading!