Demon Rumm

by Sandra Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Otakuu of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/16/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Purchased at Borders Riccarton closing down sale

Unless otherwise indicated this book has been added to my Personal Collection and WILL NOT be available for wishlist requests

Journal Entry 2 by Otakuu at Timaru, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, November 18, 2011
I prefer Sandra Brown's thrillers to her romances but it was a relaxed way to fill a couple of hours

Journal Entry 3 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/25/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

For FutureCat's wild releasing programme

If this is the first BookCrossing book you have ever found, Haere Mai - Welcome.
I hope you join me in this wonderful world

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 26, 2011
Picked up at today's meetup. Not really my reading taste, so I'll pass it on.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Ilam Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Ilam Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Outside a bottle store on Ilam Road (well, I couldn't resist with a title like that!).

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 6 by brownie06 at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Found this book at IIam Road liquor store. I was intrigued to see it sitting there and wondered why so I picked it up and took it with me. I have almost finished the book and am planning to drop it off somewhere on my holiday this weekend. (: