Dragon rouge

by Thomas Harris | Horror |
Registered by AlistairS of Gland, Vaud Switzerland on 9/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by AlistairS from Gland, Vaud Switzerland on Sunday, September 28, 2003
Originally published in English as 'Red Dragon'

Released on Friday, October 17, 2003 at In the Geocache on Gurten in Bern, Bern Switzerland.

There is a geocache hidden on Gurten hill, just outside Bern. I put the book in that and hope someone finds it before winter!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Je n'ai lu que quelques pages, car il y a beaucoup de violences et de morts. Je vais le mettre dans une prochaine cache.

CAUGHT IN BERN SWITZERLAND

Journal Entry 4 by matte-bueb-j on Monday, May 2, 2005
found it in the geocache "swiss bank safe deposit box on chasseral". will place it somewhere more common.

Journal Entry 5 by parrotlet4 from Lajoux, Jura Switzerland on Sunday, February 18, 2007
Notre prémier bookcrossing livre, trouvé dans la geocache Lac Vert. Merci!!! Pas tellement de notre genre, donc on va le mettre en route assez vite.

This is the first time we have found a bookcrossing book--it was in the geocache Lac Vert. Thanks!!! It's not really our kind of book, so we will get it travelling again soon.