The Psychopath Test

by Jon Ronson | Nonfiction |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 11/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 10, 2011
From the back cover:

"A funny and compulsively readable picaresque adventure through a paranoid shadow world" Louis Theroux, Guardian

"Ronson is a tenacious, often courageous reporter, whose keen sense of humor never detracts from the integrity of his journalism" Sunday Times

"This book is chilling and hilarious by turns. Ronson's trademark laid-back attitude is a delight" Independent

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 10, 2011
Sending to vekiki for the tag wishlist game.
Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2011
thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

spotted this on someone's wishlist so I'm bringing it long to the convention for them

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, April 15, 2012
Thank you Vekiki for bringing this along to the Convention for me :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Like all Jon Ronson's books, this was very readable, funny and slightly worrying. After reading about Bob Hare's checklist, I started wondering whether anyone I know is a psychopath. I reckon I've known at least two.

I was planning to take this to the Unconvention in Colchester, but DH has decided he wants to read it too, so marking as PC until he gets round to it...

Journal Entry 7 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, August 23, 2012
...well that didn't take long. DH read and enjoyed it, so I can take this to the Colchester Unconvention after all.

Journal Entry 8 by wingshnedwardswing at BCUK Unconvention 2012 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/29/2012 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2012 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

To be released at the Unconvention or somewhere in Colchester afterwards.

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun.

Journal Entry 9 by wingApoloniaXwing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 30, 2012
One of the left-overs from the UnCon's book buffet... Planned to wild release it - but found a new reader while having lunch :-)

Journal Entry 10 by wingApoloniaXwing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/30/2012 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Given to pingucb!

Journal Entry 11 by pingucb at Lower Kingswood, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Thanks for passing this on to me at the pub lunch on the last day of the Colchester Uncon. I am looking forward to reading it :-)