Lucky Streak

by Carly Phillips | Romance |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/9/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2011
2009 Harlequin in the Lucky Trilogy. I found this copy today in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit April 10, 2021: This was a bit of light fluff. I skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2191 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 4 wks ago (4/11/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3934 Madrone Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.