Sexiest Vampire Alive (Love at Stake)

by Kerrelyn Sparks | Romance |
ISBN: 0061958050 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 11/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2011
From the back cover:

The secret is out...Vampires do exist!

When a video reveals to the world that vampires live among us, it's up to "young" vamp Gregori Holstein, VP of Marketing, to persuade the U.S. government to declare the video a hoax. But first the president wants a favor, one that requires Gregori to spend forty-eight hours in very close contact with the First Daughter.

Abby Tucker would rather spend her nights in a lab than attend her father's state dinners. She's dedicated her life to finding a cure that will save her dying mother and needs only two more ingredients. To find them, she'll have to venture into the most dangerous region of the world--with a vampire. Her Armani-clad escort may be Undead, but he still makes her heart race. And the greatest danger won't be the predatory hordes lying in wait for them; it will be her undying desire for the Sexiest Vampire Alive.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2011
I have two copies of this book, so I am placing this one in my availables.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2011
reserved for froggie's vbb

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, November 27, 2011
Sending to jennyc1230 for froggie's virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Thanks for sending this book from Froggie's Romance VBB! This looks good!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
My Review: This is another fun vampire romance in the Love at Stake series. I love the characters Kerrelyn Sparks writes about.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, June 08, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (6/12/2015 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Putting into Emmejo's Vampire Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, August 28, 2015
This book rode to the end of the Vampire bookbox and is now headed to my shelves. The books I've tried of Sparks' in the past haven't been my taste, but I'll give this one a go.

Journal Entry 9 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, March 11, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (3/11/2016 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

This book is one of the starting novels in the newest round of The Vampire Bookbox

Journal Entry 10 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, June 10, 2016
I'm claiming this from the Vampire bookbox. From the cover-blurb, the plot involves more serious goals than in a typical romance, though the title and cover-art suggest otherwise - will see how it turns out!

Later: OK, this one's pretty funny, with lots of riffs on a vampire masquerade vs. a search for a cure for the First Lady of the US, with romantic elements (of course) and some over-the-top scenes here and there. This one would be fun to read aloud with friends - some of the lines were (intentionally or not) so silly I laughed out loud!

Journal Entry 11 by wingGoryDetailswing at Brookline, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, June 25, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (6/25/2016 UTC) at Brookline, Massachusetts USA

I'm taking this book to a BookCrossing meetup; hope someone enjoys it!

*** Released as part of the 2016 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***