The Lover

by Marguerite Duras | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingeparks4232wing of Keene, New Hampshire USA on 11/7/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingeparks4232wing from Keene, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2011
From a library sale for my Around the World challenge on Goodreads.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeparks4232wing at Keene, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 28, 2021
I found the writing engaging and understand why it is on the 1001 books list.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeparks4232wing at Little Free Library - 16 Walton St in Westbrook, Maine USA on Sunday, November 28, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/28/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 16 Walton St in Westbrook, Maine USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)