Good Benito

by Alan Lightman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 11/6/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 06, 2011
I picked this up from the Goodwill sometime ago and had planned on reading it, but have picked up another copy, so I am going to pass this along via Virtual Book Box. If you come across this book, I hope its something that you'll enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (1/29/2014 UTC) at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Placing in my Paperback surprise bookring.

Journal Entry 3 by tchaikovsky at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 26, 2014
I received this book in the mail a little while ago as a part of Meekachu07's Paperback Surprise Bookring/Bookbox. I'd actually never heard of the book until now, but after reading its summary, I've decided to take it out of the box and replace it with another. It sounds interesting, and definitely relatable ;)
Will read and release ASAP.