Run

by Douglas E. Winter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 11/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Just finished this book and thought it was pretty good. I moved at a pace that I enjoy when reading a book. This is also the 600th book that I have register on Bookcrossing! Woohoo!

If you come across this book, I hope its something that you'll enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/1/2011 UTC) at Lakemore, Ohio USA

I am sending this to Lakemore, Ohio as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Tribefan at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Thanks for the rabck!

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!
We will have a table and be giving away books at the Family Reading Festival on Saturday, Feb 4th from 10AM to 4PM. Located at the Main Library in downtown Akron.

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 5 by chubsiewhubsie at Brunswick, Ohio USA on Thursday, February 09, 2012
Leftovers from the book fest, will take to the coffee shop ASAP.

Journal Entry 6 by chubsiewhubsie at Various locations in Brunswick, Ohio USA on Monday, June 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/10/2012 UTC) at Various locations in Brunswick, Ohio USA