Nightmare Hall: The Roommate

by Diane Hoh | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 11/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Book Description:

Four very different roommates share a suite in the quad--beautiful Danni, shy Maureen, mysterious Margot, and wild Lacey--and soon one of them may be dead.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2011
My Review: This was a fun book to read over Halloween! A bit scary, with a good mystery and interesting characters. I had no idea who the "bad guy" was until the reveal.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/15/2014 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book is starting out in the Teens Shrinking Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014
Taken from JennyC1230's Shrinking Teens Bookbox so it can see the world - thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/14/2014 UTC) at Ward Warehouse in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left near the escalator on the end near the stage; released for Secretariat's 2014 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 10) and Secretariat's Oh, the Places We Can Go challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)