Where Rainbows End

by Cecelia Ahern | Romance |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/31/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 31, 2011
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 31, 2011
I picked this book up purely because it was by Cecelia Ahern and I've loved what I've read of hers so far. However this book was written in a style I don't really like. I couldn't connect to the characters and I didn't really feel anything for their situations. It was all a bit predicatable as well.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 31, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (12/1/2011 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This is on the wishlist of my secret santa partner so it's on the way there.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 25, 2011
My Secret Santa sent me this wishlistbook. Thanks so much!!
Happy Christmas to you!

Journal Entry 5 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (8/3/2013 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This book is going to DEESSE, as part of the unofficial Bookcrossing Olympics.
The challenge for Shot Put is to send a wishlist book to another participant of the game.
Team North Yorkshire has chosen DEESSE as its target!

We hope that you will enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by DEESSE at Erstein, Alsace France on Friday, August 16, 2013
Received this morning from saskiasosmile (from the BCOlympics team Yorkshire) - it's their Shotput event book, and it's a nice surprise, as I had completely forgotten that this book is on my wishlist! (I think I put it on the wishlist after having enjoyed "PS, I love you".)
Thank you so much!
Will go on mount TBR - somewhere in the upper half ;-)

Journal Entry 7 by DEESSE at Erstein, Alsace France on Monday, September 3, 2018
I took this book with me on holiday to England and had planned to read and release it there. Well, I was just too knackered after long sightseeing days in Bristol and London, no light in our tent, catching up with friends near London - that I just started it on the ferry back.

I've now finished it and enjoyed it. It was a nice, easy read, like "PS, I Love You" which I also liked. It took a bit of time getting used to the "style" (mainly e-mails, letters, phone calls or chat-room conversations), but once I got into the book I quite enjoyed it.

Of course it was a bit predictable, and I thought "When will Rosie and Alex finally get together?", but "Sometimes fate just can't stop meddling..." , as it says on the title. I felt sorry for Rosie too, how much shit she had to deal with, but it became clear that with the help of family and good friends nearly everything can be dealt with.

Reading the book also made me aware that I should be in contact with friends and family more often.

Edit 26.04.19:
Finally this book gets to travel again!

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

for the book buffet

Journal Entry 9 by winghavelblumewing at Neuruppin, Brandenburg Germany on Saturday, May 4, 2019
I already know some books from Cecelia Ahern and I all liked them very much. So I will try to read one in english.

Journal Entry 10 by winghavelblumewing at Seebeck, Büchertelefonzelle in Vielitzsee, Brandenburg Germany on Monday, August 9, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (8/8/2021 UTC) at Seebeck, Büchertelefonzelle in Vielitzsee, Brandenburg Germany

Gute Reise, Buch.
Ich hoffe, Du findest interessierte Leser und meldest Dich mal wieder!

Bookcrossing das ist: Finden - Lesen - Eintragen - Weitergeben - Verfolgen - Mach mit!