The Cheshire Cat's Eye (A Sharon Mccone Mystery)

by Marcia Muller | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by copchic905 of St. Louis, Missouri USA on 10/30/2011
Journal Entry 1 by copchic905 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Sunday, October 30, 2011
Book Description
Series: A Sharon Mccone Mystery | Publication Date: April 1, 1990
Investigating her friend's murder, private eye Sharon McCone follows a trail into San Francisco's glamorous architectural community in search of a very valuable clue--a Tiffany lamp adorned with the grinning face of a Cheshire Cat. Reissue.

Journal Entry 2 by copchic905 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Thursday, November 24, 2011
Added to Affinity4book's Cozy Mystery Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Took out of Affinity4book's Cozy Mystery Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by wingTribefanwing at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!
We will have a table and be giving away books at the Family Reading Festival on Saturday, Feb 4th from 10AM to 4PM. Located at the Main Library in downtown Akron.

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTribefanwing at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (3/17/2012 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Leftover from the Akron Reading Festival!
Released into bookstogive's I Hate Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012
This great book returned in the I Hate Sci-Fi Bookbox, thanks so much for including it! I am not really into the cozy mystery's anymore so I will find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/1/2013 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing this book into the ABC replacement box, I hope it finds a new home!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 12, 2013
Caught from Bookstogive's ABC Bookbox. I've read another later book in this series and enjoyed it, so I want to read this one and pass it on. Thanks for hosting this Bookbox!

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 12, 2013
My Review: This was a good mystery. I've read another one in this series, the main character, Sharon McCone reminds me a bit of Kinsey Milhone. She's independant, and she has interesting friends. She doesn't always use good judgment, but that makes for a better story.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 14, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (3/14/2014 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some cheddar bagels for tomorrow's breakfast. Enjoy the book!

Released for St. Patrick's day -- Happy St. Patrick's Day!