The Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway

by Ernest Hemingway | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 10/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Picked up at the Library book sale for my Holiday buddy. this particular book was not on their wishlist, however several books by Hemingway were, so I thought the short stories might be at least interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Saturday, December 24, 2011
Giftgiving in my house just now. Thank you very much for the book.

Journal Entry 3 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, April 2, 2012
Now I start reading and I´ll think for several months. Will be nice.

Journal Entry 4 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Sunday, October 28, 2012
Very good feeling reading Hemingway. Thank you innae!

Journal Entry 5 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
The book is reserved. I will soon send it to babelfisk
edit 20/10 -21 I did a little review of the book before I sent it to babelfisk.

Journal Entry 6 by winghingraldwing at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2021 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Now you have a lot of reading. Have a nice time.

Journal Entry 7 by babelfisk at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Sunday, October 24, 2021
The book arrived a couple of days ago. Looking forward to reading it.