Master of the Mountain

by Cherise Sinclair | Other |
Registered by innae of Aurora, Colorado USA on 10/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, October 24, 2011
I picked this up from Amazon awhile ago -- I had not been registering my erotica in the hopes that when I was done I could sell them back on Amazon and get back some of the high prices they charge for them...However, I have signed up for an erotica bookbox, and as I wanted to have a few things to add to it, I have read this wonderful story, and am now registering it so it will be ready for the box.

Now, about the story....I love Sinclair's writing. The sex is hot and kinky without being repulsive (as often happens, the author goes too far with the story). I love the romance part of the stories. And while I have read other reviews that claim all Sinclair's stories are the same, I disagree...I think each one has its own uniqueness, and they have all been great reads, including this one!!

Journal Entry 2 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, December 15, 2011
I thought about keeping this book, as I have done with other Sinclair novels, but then decided I would like others to get to experience what I think are some hot stories -- so into the erotica bookbox this goes. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2011
From the erotic bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2012
Pretty good erotic fiction - so much of this genre seems predictable but this was different. I liked the interplay between the characters and the development of the sex and trust between them. The writing held your attention and was definitely hot.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Restarting Feisty's Erotic/Steamy bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by marriedfairy at Golden Valley, Arizona USA on Thursday, June 21, 2012
OMG I loved this book. Could read it over and over. A must read!!!!

Journal Entry 7 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 07, 2012
Taken from the steamy bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 19, 2012
I just finished reading this book....great erotic fiction.
Placing in my availables til I decide what to do with it.

Journal Entry 9 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Sending this book to Jennyc1230. I think she will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 10 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (9/25/2012 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 11 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your books! I'll probably put this in the Erotic Bookbox after reading. Thanks for the steamy read!

Journal Entry 12 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2013
My Review: Really enjoyed this book! Great story and characters.

Saving for the Erotic VBB.

Released 7 yrs ago (7/10/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Tribefan from Bkind2Books Erotic/Steamy VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 14 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Arrived safe and sound! Thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 15 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 12, 2014
Very much enjoyed this book! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 16 by wingTribefanwing at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 14, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/30/2016 UTC) at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!!!

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.