Year of the Flood

by Author unknown | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ossiefry of Aljezur, Faro Portugal on 10/19/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Ossiefry from Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Journal Entry 2 by Ossiefry at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA on Monday, October 31, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (10/31/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA

On it's way to dutch-book, who was wishing for this book! :)

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, ossiefry as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdutch-bookwing at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 05, 2011
OMG! Thanks for sending Ossiefry, I wanted this book so bad. I might have to keep it. But if you want to let it travel further, please let me know. I'm really grateful, thanks! (Arrived yesterday, so quick journey!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Finally finished it. I must admit I enjoyed Oryx and Crake more. This one had an interesting story as well, but some parts were a bit hard, especially some of the hymns. Probably because they need to be sung. I've heard there was actual music made based on the hymns, so I might check this out. I will be looking out for part three.