Horseplay: A Novel

by Judy Reene Singer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by shum_gum of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 10/19/2011
Journal Entry 1 by shum_gum from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, October 19, 2011
This is an Advance Reading Copy of this book and since I have two copies of it, I am making this copy available!

If you find this book, please make a journal entry! It is super fun to see where your books end up "travelling" to!
You can Journal anonymously or by signing up to BookCrossing.com for free! I am a huge advocate for this site... it is a great way to share and review books with others! The community here is wonderfully welcoming as well! Cheers! :)

Journal Entry 2 by shum_gum at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 21, 2011
This book was chosen by JennyC1230 in a recent VBB... I will be sending it to you soon! :)

Journal Entry 3 by shum_gum at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/25/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book is now on its way to the USA! How exciting! :)
Hope you enjoy JennyC1230!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, December 05, 2011
This looks like a fun book! I haven't heard of this author, but I enjoy women's fiction. Thanks for sending it to me from the Love2cook's Romance & Historical VBB!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 30, 2012
My Review: I really enjoyed this book! I had trouble putting it down once I started reading it. I know how to ride a horse, my grand-dad taught me and I did some riding at Girl Scout camp, but that is the extent of my horse knowledge. That being said, I didn't feel lost or clueless while reading this story at all. It's a really funny story and I'll have to look for more books by this author.

My favorite quote from the book: "Men are like horses. If they're even tempered and sweet, you stay on for the ride. If they buck and run around, you get off before you get hurt."

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/1/2012 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to LovesOU from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Friday, December 06, 2013
Oh no, I never journaled about this book. Good read. Great for a long winter's evening! This book was picked in a Gen Literature VBB and is now off to Georgia. Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 9 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Monday, December 16, 2013
Arrived today! Thanks, LovesOU!

Journal Entry 10 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 03, 2016
This was adorable! I loved all the characters, and how they grew and developed. It was light and funny, and yet unflinching about life's disappointments and tragedies.

I'm giving thisto a horse-loving, feminist leaning friend, whom Iam sure will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 11 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Friday, August 26, 2016
For bookstogive's General Literature VBB

Journal Entry 12 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
arrived and adding to then "books that aren't packed" little stash. Eventually it will join it's ABC TBR friends after to move. Thanks!