Only Yours

by Susan Mallery | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 10/18/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
From the back cover:

Man's best...matchmaker?

Montana Hendrix has found her calling--working with therapy dogs. Witha career she loves in a hometown she adores, she's finally ready to look for her own happily ever after. Could one of her dogs help her find Mr. Right or mabe Dr. Right?

Surgeon Simon Bradley prefers the sterility of the hospital to the messiness of real life, especially when real life includes an accident-prone mutt and a woman whose kisses make him want what he knows he can't have. Scarred since childhood, he avoids emotional entanglement by moving from place to place to heal children who need his skillful touch. Can his growing feelings for Montana lead him to find a home in Fool's Gold, or will he walk away, taking her broken heart with him?

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Passing to JennyC1230....I know you enjoy Susan Mallery, so I hope you like this one.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (11/15/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, November 27, 2011
This looks like a good book! Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending me all the lovely books.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 03, 2014
My Review: I loved this one! As usual Susan Mallery writes a fantastic story. I love a main character who isn't physically perfect and finds someone to love. I stayed up until 2 am to finish this one, that's when you know it's a good book. ;-) This was my favorite one so far in this series. I loved Montana!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #12.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (9/11/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Angela861 from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 8 by angela861 at Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, September 21, 2014
TBR

Journal Entry 9 by angela861 at Quito, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- Ecuador on Thursday, July 02, 2015
Off to a new home.